We may be contracted as a provider of standard web site maintenance services. Services not considered ‘standard website maintenance’ are subject to be quoted separately and will not be considered part of the original website maintenance contract.
Covered as Standard Website Maintenance:
- Edit, revise, update or create new graphic or textual content on existing pages.
- Consultation and guidance on the use of the website.
- Assist in the creation of marketing materials such as custom email, banner advertisements and print materials. Marketing materials must be based on current site design only; new designs are not included in this contract.
NOT Covered as Standard Website Maintenance:
- Website redesign, re-alignment or re-development
- Search engine optimization services
- CMS design or integration including but not limited to blogs, shopping carts and web forums. These require a separate design agreement.
- Video production
Pre-Paid Hours are valid for 1 year from the date of the signed agreement, and are expelled in increments of 15 minutes, with a minimum of 15 minutes per task. Work to be performed once per week. "Pay as you go" updates are billed in half-hour increments. Billing rate for Pre-Paid hours is subject to change after expiration. Pre-Paid hours are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Pay as You Go Hourly Rate: $85/hr
Pre-Paid Hourly Block Rates
5 Hour Block of Website Maintenance – $70/hr
10 Hour Block of Website Maintenance – $65/hr
15 Hour Block of Website Maintenance – $60/hr
20 Hour Block of Website Maintenance – $55/hr
We will provide the client with minor updates to their website for a period of 1 year from signing of the website maintenance contract. After that time a new agreement must be drawn up. Minor updates should not exceed more than 5% of the content on any single site page.
During the duration of the contract, we will be the sole provider of maintenance services for the website, and no other party will have access to or rights to change the web site. If a party other than the Axiom Media makes changes to the website, any errors that are created that must be repaired will be charged for at the hourly rate specified above.